Contact us

Freedom of information Request

A request for information can be made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 by writing to:

Corporate Affairs Team
NHS Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Board
Room G30, Pen Lloyd Building, County Hall

Tel: 0116 295 7572

or by emailing;

Provide informal feedback

Please help us to improve local health services by giving feedback about your experience of health care services. You can do this by emailing

Making a complaint

If you have a complaint relating to the way an NHS service has been commissioned by the LLR ICB, or you have been directly affected by a commissioning decision made by us, you can contact us in the following ways.

Phone: 0116 295 7572



Corporate Affairs Team
Leicester, Leicestershire ICB
Room G30, Pen Lloyd Building, County Hall

Your complaint should be made as soon as possible.  This should be within a year of the event or as soon as it came to your attention.  You can make a complaint on your own or on behalf of someone else if you have their permission. More…(hide info below and click to open?)

What information will be needed to make my complaint?

  • Your name, address and contact telephone number/email and, if you are complaining on behalf of someone else, please provide their contact details , date of birth and/or their NHS number.
  • A summary of what has happened, giving dates where possible.
  • Which organisation provided the care or service
  • A list of things that you are complaining about
  • What you would like to happen as a result of your complaint.
  • Consent (a separate form will be provided)

How long will it take to respond to my complaint?

Complaints will be dealt with in a manner that is proportional to the issues raised.  We will aim to respond to your complaint within 28 working days of receiving consent however this dependent on the complexity of the complaint.

Can I get help to make my complaint?

POhWER NHS Complaints Service can support you to make a complaint and offer a free and confidential service that is independent of the NHS.

Telephone:        0300 200 0084



Post:                    POhWER

PO Box 14043


B6 9BL

Text:                    send the word ‘pohwer’ with your name and number to 81025

Fax:                     0300 456 2365

Minicom:             0300 456 2364

The support centre is open Monday to Friday from 8am – 6pm

What if I am unhappy with the way in which the NHS has handled my complaint? 

You can ask the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman to consider it further:

Telephone helpline: 0345 015 4033



Problems with other NHS services?

If your concerns are regarding your GP (doctor), dentist or optician you should contact:

NHS England on or telephone 0300 311 2233

Media enquiries

For media enquiries please email us at

Please note this email address is for media only and will be monitored Mondays to Fridays between 9am and 5pm.

Skip to content